The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8, 2012




I was out on Kaneohe Bay again today with some of the girls to do some paddling in the unusual Kona winds.  But since several of my most recent posts have been of the water, I thought I would go a different route... the Ko'olaus.   Dave and I hopped over to the other side of the island to do some shopping while everyone was celebrating Columbus Day at the beaches.   As we emerged from the tunnel back on the windward side of the island this is what we were greeted with.  Beautiful, lush-green, misty covered mountains peaks.  
Kaneohe, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment