The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

October 25, 2012




Another day of running errands on the other side of the island.  Throughout my husband's entire Navy career, we have only had two duty stations in which he has had to commute greater than 20 minutes.  The first location was at Whidbey Island Naval Air Station (Washington) in which he drove 25 minutes from Anacortes down across the Deception Pass to Oak Harbor.  Not too bad of a drive.  The other commute is here.... a 20 minute drive through this, the Ko'olau Mountain Range.  I'd say it's a great way to unwind for the evening.
Kaneohe, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment