The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 21, 2012




Pool time for the Webelos II Cub Scouts!!!  Since Zach and Nate are experienced swimmers and older Boy Scouts I asked (told) them to join us to assist the leader (me).  The reward for all of the water loving scouts after they checked off all the necessary tasks was fun time at the diving boards and water slide.  After a while, I had to ask some of the young men to sit out in the sun to warm up.  If you can't answer a simple "How are you doing?" question without full body shivers, chattering teeth and blue lips, it's time to take a break!
Kaneohe, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment