The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

October 6, 2012




We had race number 7 for the season out on our home waters of Kaneohe Bay today.  All day.  Nathan was not with us as he was up on the North Shore participating in his Boy Scout Order of the Arrow Ordeal.  Zach and Sam were two of the 48 racers.  These Open Bic boats were a new addition to the regular line up of El Toros and Lasers.  They have open end, self bailing hulls, allow the occupants to stand up and sail with one or two people. Very interesting set up.
Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment