The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

April 18, 2013





As soon as we got settled into our hotel rooms back in January, the boys got right back into scouts with Troop 27 on Fox Island. Today we got to help out with a fellow scout's Eagle project. This young man took on building new raised planter beds for the Fox Island Community Garden. The Scouts constructed 3 large (4x8) and 5 small (4x4) planter boxes and then installed them inside the deer fencing. Luckily the rains held off until we finished up the project AND had the pizza! Great job. I'm feeling the inspiration to get my own garden started!
Fox Island, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment