The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, May 31, 2013

May 31, 2013




Loooong day for me.  I got a trail run in with the Dirty Girls before completing school lessons with the boys. Then I was on the road to Seattle to meet up with Jordan for lunch, shopping, packing, dinner and a trip to the airport.  The Girl is headed to University of Indiana for a weeklong leadership conference for her Fraternity position.  Duffle packed, backpack loaded (and on), pillow under the arm and Jimmy Johns sandwich dinner in hand.  I think she's ready to go!
Seattle, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment