The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

April 26, 2013





Yeah!!! My beloved is home for the weekend. And look what he brought back from his latest trip.... Japanese mochi. My Japanese and Hawaii friends will understand this.... I LOVE these little morsels. Not only are they the perfectly tasty treat, but impeccably packaged. That's just how things are in Japan.... perfectly in order. Thanks for the special surprise.
Oh... I can't WAIT for my brother Dave and his adorable, crazy boys to get here!!!!
Fox Island, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment