The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, May 24, 2013

May 24, 2013




My weekly trail run with the Dirty Girls was experienced by Zach this morning.  Since he's thinking about trying out for Cross Country next year and wants to start training he's been running with me lately.  It's kind of fun for me to have someone to run with.  We had cloudy skies with no rain for our run, but as we were driving home we could see the next storm moving in.  We stopped just over the bridge to get some shots of Tanglewood Island and the state park.  Our house is behind this little island on the inside of Echo Bay.
A big congratulations to my beautiful niece, Brianne, who will be walking across the stage for graduation this evening.  We'll be thinking of you and cheering you on. Great job!
Fox Island, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment