The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

May 26, 2013




Dave and I watched last night as a dozen sailboats of various sizes came to anchor and tie up together in our quiet, calm little cove here on Echo Bay.  What a fun weekend for these boaters and sailors... essentially camping on the water!  Fun, that is, until they got a bit rowdy and kept our pups growling and barking through half of the night..... which translates to a not so good night sleep for us.  Karma swoops in quickly around these parts.  Downpours, buckets and buckets,  this morning.  Huh.... I'm not seeing anyone enjoying a steaming cup of joe or hot tea out on those shimmery, slippery decks.  It's kind of nippy too.  I think I might need to turn on my fireplace to warm things up here in my dry, cozy home... sip my coffee and ponder... pancakes of waffles?
Fox Island, Washington    

No comments:

Post a Comment