The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

March 19, 2013





I'm sure one day soon I'll appreciate living in a 3 story house high up on a hill. Today is not that day. Since our unpackers were at the house until 11:30ish last night and the boys and I had to get up early this morning to check out from our rental cottage, we're all just a bit tired. I'm tired of seeing boxes and boxes in every room I walk into! It's a nightmare. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have a better attitude. On the brighter side, the rains held off yesterday for the unload and moved in this afternoon only after we didn't need to be outside anymore.
Fox Island, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment