The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

March 23, 2013






Finally!!! I'm able to use my Nikon camera again for posting pictures. It only took 2 months while moving and 4 days of unpacking, but it's back in use. A huge, noticeable difference in quality compared to my cute little iPhone. Anyway, Dave and I did another trip to Anacortes to pick up his 1962 Jeep Willys Wagon (on a trailer) and do a little furniture shopping. Both ventures were successful! I got an antique drop leaf kitchen table for our breakfast nook and Pearl (the Jeep) is now parked on the upper driveway in front of the house. Gorgeous, sunny (semi-warm) weather allowed me to get some breathtaking pictures along the way. Here are some of the daffodil fields of La Conner with snow geese grazing in the grasses and the snow covered mountains in the background.
La Conner, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment