The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

April 22, 2013





After some house cleaning, laundry and school work, we went outside to celebrate Earth Day. The weather was absolutely GORGEOUS and perfect for turning the soil for our garden. We've all decided our new favorite tool is the adz. It was the most effective at pulling up and turning over grass, moss and rocks. We spent about 4 hours outside enjoying the glorious day.
Fox Island, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment