The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

April 27, 2013





So my boys and I worked all week long last week to get the garden bed dug out, constructed and re-soiled for our vegetable garden. Since Zach, Nate and Sam had a Boy Scout rifle/shotgun campout scheduled for the weekend I needed to recruit a few new farm hands.... In come my cuter than ever (and very eager to help!) nephews, Paxton and Porter! They planted the carrots, radishes and beets for me. It took longer than I expected because they felt the need to plant and push down each and every seed they set in the soil. SO stinkin' adorable! The reward for all that hard work? We got to throw the rocks (plucked from the garden bed earlier) at the giant trees in our woods to help perfect our aim. 
Another perk for my day.... The Girl found out Uncle Dave and the boys were going to be up, so she insisted on coming over (with friend Jenn) to hang out for the day. Love that girlie!
Fox Island, Washington 

No comments:

Post a Comment