The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 11, 2013





I went out to cut some rhubarb from the lower lawn to whip up a batch of rhubarb jam and look what (else) I found. I have a calla lily plant! And it's in bloom. I've always loved the simplicity of this sturdy flowering plant. Beautiful.
Sending a great big thank you to my cousin Gerry for stopping by last night with his mom (my Aunt Karen) and son, Jack. It was so wonderful getting to see all three of you and do a quick catch up! We will have to get together for a longer period of time very soon!
Fox Island, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment