The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

April 23, 2013





This was the picture I thought I posted yesterday. I somehow caught a mild flu bug from somebody and I've been a little weak and tired the last 18 hours, so I forgot to climb the stairs again to click the share icon. Sorry. It was a gorgeous day and I did get out with my camera when I took the pups out for a short stroll. It was about the only time I went outside. Oh well. This bush is at the end of our driveway and is only half blooming. The bees seem to like it and are a buzzin'! More sunny weather in store for us for the remainder of the week and I'll perk up as the time marches on.
Fox Island, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment